Cinnamon curbs sugar cravings
This is a fun fact for the family dinner table, office lunch room or your challenge team chat group. Plus, it can help you beat your own sugar cravings!
Here's all the secrets you never knew about cinnamon:
- Naturally sweet, so a perfect sugar substitute
- Helps to regulate blood sugar levels
- Minimises insulin spikes after meals that can lead to sugar cravings
- Aids digestion, and great for those with sensative stomachs
- Rich in polyphenols, which is wonderfully supportive of gut health
- Versitle cooking ingredient - add it to smoothies and porridge, make a cinnamon tea, spinkle over yogurt or fresh fruit or even rub into veg before baking
Thank you to Gabby Campbell from The Tolerant Table for this helpful article.