- Kate Wauchope just donated $26.10
- Kate just registered for Sugar Free September 2021
- Phoebe just registered for Sugar Free September 2021
- Ivirangi Family just donated $20.88
- Vanessa just registered for Sugar Free September 2021
- Anonymous just donated $62.64
- Amy just registered for Sugar Free September 2021
- Darth Tarters just created a team in Sugar Free September 2021
- Lauren just registered for Sugar Free September 2021
- Tahlia Panetta just donated $15.66
- Jen just registered for Sugar Free September 2021
- Laura just registered for Sugar Free September 2021
- Nicole Staight just donated $31.32
- Simon and Monique Atack just donated $62.64
- Tamika just registered for Sugar Free September 2021
- SueEllen Yates just donated $52.20
- Tania just donated $31.32
- Gail Baker just donated $125.28
- Gail just registered for Sugar Free September 2021
- Alana just registered for Sugar Free September 2021
Join us for
Sugar Free September 2021
Have you ever thought about giving up sugary food like cakes and lollies but never had the motivation? Then why not take on the Sugar Free September Challenge! Now’s the time to do something positive for yourself, and for others. Your efforts will give SWEET opportunities to kids and adults living with the devastating impacts of Muscular Dystrophy. Plus you'll improve your health and wellbeing, just in time for summer. It's a win-win!
Raised so far
How it Works
1. Join the Challenge
Sign up, set up your fundraising page and start raising sweet support for people with MD.
2. Invite your mates
Everything is more fun with a crew! Make a team with family, friends, work, school or gym mates!
Ask your friends and family to sponsor you to provide sweet opportunities for people with MD.
4. Cut the sweet stuff
Go sugar free during September with the help of our sweet tips and fundraising guru.
Feel healthier and boost your wellbeing while empowering people living with MD, it's a win-win!
Feel great empowering kids and adults with MD.
Ditch sugar crashes for energy all day long.
Fall asleep easier and snooze right through the night.
Learn About Nutrition
Get clued up with our expert advice, recipes, tips and guides.
Reduce breakouts and inflamation for more youthful skin.
Create Good Habits
Learn how to swap hidden sugars for whole foods at every meal.
Stop build up and decay to save money at the dentist.
Lower your risk of heart disease and stroke.
The Difference You'll Make
By cutting out the sweet stuff this September, you will be supporting kids like George with awesome opportunities, like connecting with his peers in a powerchair soccer game, attending one of our amazing camps and receiving family support through transitions big and small.
Our services play an early role in a child's development and aim to circumvent the impacts of a decline in physical mobility by arming kids with the tools they need to think independently and be in the best place to make their own decisions about their lives.
So when you empower yourself by going Sugar Free this September, think about how you are directly helping to empower kids to live their best life!
A whole month without chocolate and sweets is definitely not easy, so make sure that you tell everyone about your commitment to #SugarFreeForMD so that they can sponsor you to give it up. All donations are issued with a tax receipt which is another great incentive for people to donate!