Raised so far
- Sharon just registered for Sugar Free September
- Zan just donated $52.00
- Zan just registered for Sugar Free September
- JENNY just donated $135.20
- Hannah just donated $82.60
- Erin just donated $5.20
- Hilary just donated $52.00
- Annette just donated $140.00
- Gia just donated $20.32
- Margaret just donated $26.00
- Tabcorp just donated $1232.00
- Sally just donated $52.00
- Renel just donated $50.00
- Katie just registered for Sugar Free September
- Alicia just donated $52.00
- Nikki just donated $25.00
- Lucinda just donated $16.64
- Clare just donated $55.10
- Park Beach just donated $88.10
- Jill just donated $34.00
Join us for Sugar Free September 2019
Have you ever thought about giving up sugary food like cakes and lollies but never had the motivation? Then why not take on the Sugar Free September Challenge! Your efforts will give SWEET opportunities to kids living with the devastating impacts of Muscular Dystrophy and you will improve your health and wellbeing, just in time for summer. It's a win-win!
By cutting the sweet stuff this September you will be supporting kids just like Joshua to build strength and reach their potential through awesome opportunities, like attending Muscular Dystrophy NSW’s skill development and capacity building camps.
Our camps play an early role in a child's development and aim to circumvent the impacts of a decline in physical mobility by arming kids with the tools they need to think independently and be in the best place to make their own decisions about their lives.
So when you empower yourself by going Sugar Free this September think about how you are directly helping to empower kids to live their best life!
A whole month without chocolate and sweets is definitely not easy so make sure that you tell everyone about your commitment to #SugarFreeForMD so that they can sponsor you to give up. All donations are issued with a tax receipt which is another great incentive for people to donate!