Spring is coming and we can finally say goodbye to the colder weather! And hasn't it been a cold one this year?
If you’ve struggled keeping up your fitness, start thinking about spring cleaning your workout now.
The warmer weather and longer days will present awesome opportunities to make those changes you’ve been looking for.
Top 5 tips to Spring clean your workout!
1. Spring brings lots of fresh starts, and while it sounds cliché, it’s the best time of the year to revitalise your routine. The cold weather is almost gone for another 6 months and you can commit to getting energised and making the most of the longer, warmer days.
2. Take time to identify your goals. Have a clear picture of what you want to achieve. Make small, achievable goals, write them down and remind yourself of them every day. You need to know what it is you’re aiming for in order to accomplish it.
3. Now that the weather is starting to get warmer, you’ll probably find it’s a lot easier to get your friends to join you. Exercising with others can be a great motivator, knowing that there’s someone relying on you to turn up and go on this journey with them!
4. Tracking your workouts can also be a great way to ensure you stick to your goals. Keep a track of your progress by using a log, and tick off each goal as you go along, this also provides a great sense of accomplishment. When you can see the progress you’re making.
5. Take advantage of the new fruits that come into season. Spring is the time for berries, mangoes, passionfruit and pineapple. You can make fresh juices and smoothies which are full of vitamins and antioxidants.