- Your girls just donated $31.32
- Intuitive Hair just donated $100.00
- Aimee Wallace just donated $20.00
- Jenny Greig just donated $26.10
- Audrey Giezekamp just donated $62.64
- Harvey just donated $200.00
- Carla just donated $60.82
- Chris just donated $60.00
- Raewyn and Graham Macpherson just donated $104.40
- Deborah just donated $20.88
- Anthony and edward Prygiel just donated $62.64
- Norshahidah Sulaiman just donated $10.44
- Jeanette Aesche just donated $52.20
- Jamel Ayoub just donated $30.00
- Rory Sheehan just donated $20.88
- Hannah just donated $225.35
- Anonymous just donated $24.00
- Peter Gill just donated $40.00
- Anonymous just donated $52.20
- Camilla Price just donated $60.00
Raised so far to empower kids and adults with muscular dystrophy.
Join us for
Sugar Free September 2021
Have you ever thought about giving up sugary food like cakes and lollies but never had the motivation? Then why not take on the Sugar Free September Challenge! Now’s the time to do something positive for yourself, and for others. Your efforts will give SWEET opportunities to kids and adults living with the devastating impacts of Muscular Dystrophy. Plus you'll improve your health and wellbeing, just in time for summer. It's a win-win!
How it Works
1. Join the Challenge
Sign up, set up your fundraising page and start raising sweet support for people with MD.
2. Invite your mates
Everything is more fun with a crew! Make a team with family, friends, work, school or gym mates!
Ask your friends and family to sponsor you to provide sweet opportunities for people with MD.
4. Cut the sweet stuff
Go sugar free during September with the help of our sweet tips and fundraising guru.
Feel healthier and boost your wellbeing while empowering people living with MD, it's a win-win!
Feel great empowering kids and adults with MD.
Ditch sugar crashes for energy all day long.
Fall asleep easier and snooze right through the night.
Learn About Nutrition
Get clued up with our expert advice, recipes, tips and guides.
Reduce breakouts and inflamation for more youthful skin.
Create Good Habits
Learn how to swap hidden sugars for whole foods at every meal.
Stop build up and decay to save money at the dentist.
Lower your risk of heart disease and stroke.
The Difference You'll Make
By cutting out the sweet stuff this September, you will be supporting kids like George with awesome opportunities, like connecting with his peers in a powerchair soccer game, attending one of our amazing camps and receiving family support through transitions big and small.
Our services play an early role in a child's development and aim to circumvent the impacts of a decline in physical mobility by arming kids with the tools they need to think independently and be in the best place to make their own decisions about their lives.
So when you empower yourself by going Sugar Free this September, think about how you are directly helping to empower kids to live their best life!
A whole month without chocolate and sweets is definitely not easy, so make sure that you tell everyone about your commitment to #SugarFreeForMD so that they can sponsor you to give it up. All donations are issued with a tax receipt which is another great incentive for people to donate!
The challenge is completely FREE so make sure you sign up today!
Australia's Biggest Loser
Nathan and George
The Jones Family
The Smith Family