Chimichurri sauce recipe
• 1/2 cup coriander + 1/2 cup continental parsley
• 1/2 - 1 tsp chilli flakes
• 1 - 2 cloves garlic
• 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
• 1 tsp dried oregano
• 100ml olive oil
• Salt + pepper
- Add herbs, chilli and garlic to a food processor. Whizz until very well chopped
- Add the apple cider vinegar, salt + pepper and blend again to combined
- Scrape down sides of food processor and put it on a medium speed.
- Slowly add in olive oil and leave to blend for 1 minute.
- Store in a jar in the fridge.
Will keep 1 week. Serves 4
Thank you to Gabby Campbell from The Tolerant Table for this delicious recipe.