Cheesy kale chips recipe
• 1 small bunch kale, washed, dried and stem cut out
• 1 Tbsp miso
• 4 Tbsp hulled tahini + 4 Tbsp water
• 1/3 cup nutritional yeast
- Preheat oven to 50C and line two baking trays with
- Cut very long kale leaves in half across the middle
- Mix miso, tahini, water and nutritional yeast into a
slightly runny paste then rub all over the kale
- Place kale on lined baking sheets in a single row with no
overlap. Bake for 40 mins, turn the chips over and bake
for another 15 mins. You want the paste to be dry and
chips to be crisp so bake a little longer if needed.
- Allow to cool then dig in!
Thank you to Gabby Campbell from The Tolerant Table for this delicious recipe.